What Makes Seasons Hospice Special?
We believe everyone should have a choice in what happens at the end of life. That’s why Seasons Hospice provides a myriad of programs and support services dedicated to helping patients make the most of the time they have left.
Who We Are
We’re A Faith-Based Nonprofit
Seasons Hospice is an independently owned, nondenominational faith-based agency. Walking in faith and love while caring for our community is what we strive to do every day. All of our profits are distributed locally to patient care, equipment and staff.
- CHAP Accredited
- Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association Member
- National Hospice & Palliative Care Association Member
- We Honor Veterans partner
What Sets Us Apart
Why Choose Seasons Hospice?
We offer exceptional hospice care and support to patients and families.
- All physicians are certified in Hospice, Palliative Care and Pain Management
- Favorable nurse-to-patient ratio
- Durable Medical Equipment owned by the agency and delivered quickly
- All end-of-life hospice medications covered
- Routine weekend and night care
- Weekend admissions accepted
- Referrals accepted 24/7
Unique Services for Every Patient
We help patients and their loved ones through the final season of life. In addition to excellent care, spiritual support and bereavement services, we offer several unique hospice services.
- Heaven’s Helper Program: Our goal is to help alleviate patient fears. Together, our team makes sure no one dies alone.
- Comfort Care Aide: We offer your loved one and family more support during the dying process with a comfort care aide.
- Music Therapy: Music can touch and soothe the soul. Patients may receive music therapy upon request.
- Pet Therapy: Furry friends can bring us joy. Patients may request pet therapy as part of their care.
- Free Grief Counseling: We continue to support families after their loved one passes away with free grief counseling.
Want to Learn More?
Contact Seasons Hospice
Has your loved one decided to end treatment and begin hospice? At Seasons Hospice, we support you and your loved one through this time by offering hospice care, caregiving support and spiritual guidance.